Olga Zarr is an SEO Consultant
Olga Zarr (Formerly Olga Zarzeczna) is a technical SEO professional working with both huge brands and small to medium-sized websites. She specializes in doing advanced technical SEO audits, on-site SEO optimization, advanced SEO analysis, and more.
Olga Zarr is a professional SEO consultant with a track record of over 10 years in the SEO industry. Her career journey has taken her through various roles such as an in-house SEO, an SEO agency specialist, an SEO freelancer, and finally, as the founder & CEO of her own enterprise, SEOSLY.
Here is all the information and credentials you might be interested in regarding Olga.
Olga Zarr’s Qualifications and Skills.
Olga Zarr has more than 10 years of diverse SEO experience backed up by a great passion and love for SEO. Most of her qualifications come from the many experiences she has gained, but she also has a lot of theoretical SEO knowledge. Olga has so far completed 200+ in-depth SEO audits.
SEO Services Offered by Olga Zarr.
Olga offers four main types of SEO services, such as SEO auditing, SEO consulting, SEO mentorship, and monthly SEO services.
Olga’s Background and Experience as an SEO Specialist.
Since 2012, Olga has been in a constant SEO loop: learning, studying, experimenting, building, testing, growing, analyzing, rinse and repeat.
Olga has experience as an in-house SEO, as a junior/mid/senior SEO specialist in an agency, as an SEO manager, SEO director, and as a website owner.
She also has experience working for big brands like Procter & Gamble, LG, banks, big online shops and more, and has recently specialized in SEO for lawyers and the legal industry in the US.
I am an SEO consultant specializing in SEO auditing, technical SEO, entity SEO, lawyer SEO, on-page SEO, local SEO, and more.
- Information Technology (B.S.)
- English (M.A.)
- Completed all SEO courses at the University of California, Davis.
- Completed certified Google Ads and Google Analytics training in Warsaw, Poland.
- Completed Computer Science 101 course at Stanford School of Engineering.
- Work as an SEO freelancer and website creator
- In-house SEO
- SEO agency expert auditor and coach
- Director of SEO at the lawyer SEO agency
- SEO consultancy owner
- SEO mentor
- Working with big international brands like Procter & Gamble, Samsung, Ikea, LG, and more.
- A contributing SEO consultant for the Search Engine Journal.
- Proud member of the Women in Tech SEO community.
- Participated in various SEO shows and podcasts, sharing my insights and experiences.
- Brand ambassador of various SEO tools like JetOctopus, Semrush, Ahrefs, Wix, and more.
- Invited to speak at global events, including SMX Advanced and SEO Mastery Summit.
- Contributed to projects such as “SEO in 2022” and “SEO in 2023” by Majestic.
- Frequently quoted as an experienced SEO consultant in various publications, including Ahrefs, Search Engine Journal, Moz, or Semrush.
- 8K+ people follow Olga Zarr on Twitter
- 4K+ people follow Olga Zarr on LinkedIn
- CEO of SEOSLY
- Running SEOSLY consultancy as an independent SEO consultant
- Host of the SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY
- Creator of the SEO Newsletter by #SEOSLY
- Owner of SEO YouTube channel called SEOSLY
- Writing in-depth guides and articles for SEOSLY Blog
- SEO Mentor
- Co-creator of the SEO Cash Flow initiative together with Myriam Jessier